The World Famous Chinese “Ru” Porcelain Is One of The Most Mysterious Ancient Porcelains From More Than 900 Years Ago,Back To “North Song” Dynasty.
It Was Famous Becasue of Its Gorgeous “Sky Green” Color And Its Mysterious “Cracked Ice Pattern”.
The “Ru” Porcelain Was Extremly Valuable Already In 900 Years Ago And They Can Only Be Used By The Chinese Emperor And His Selected Royal Family Members.
Nowadays,There Are Only About 60 Pieces Known Genuine “Ru” Porcelain Left In This World,Most of Them Are In Beijing Palace Museum And Taipei Palace Museum In China.Thanks For The Modern Technology,Now We Can Enjoy Our Tea Using The Most Mysterious Ancient Porcelains In The World.
Attention：This Is A 80ml Only Mini Sized Tea Cup!
– Made From Secret Porcelain Formula
– Heat Resistance
– Japanese Traditional “Monk Style” Tea Cup Design,Drink The Tea And Feel The Budda
– Gorgeous “Sky Green” Color And Mysterious “Cracked Ice Pattern”
– Easy To Clean,Dishwasher Safe
– Size Please See Picture
– Volume 70ml
– Weight 79g
– Listing For One Cup only!